Can I live here if I am under 18?

Yes, under 18s are able to live on campus although please note you must complete and return a guarantor form and be turning 18 within the same academic year you wish to move into the village.

All under 18 international students must live at University Hall and Hayashi is strictly a residence for second year students and above.


Return back to previous page

Couldn't find an answer?

Powered by Zendesk