I'm not a University of Canberra Student, am I still eligible to stay on campus?

While UoC students are given preference for accommodation, non-UoC students are also eligible to apply. This includes research assistants and full-time, part-time, undergraduate and postgraduate students of any tertiary institution (including TAFE)

Return back to previous page

Couldn't find an answer?

Powered by Zendesk