How can I prove I am a student?

When you arrive at the village you will be asked to provide your student ID card.

If you are a first year university student and have not received your student ID you must provide your letter of offer as proof of enrolment upon check-in, and provide your student card once you have received it.

Return back to previous page

Couldn't find an answer?

Powered by Zendesk