Can I live at the Village if I am not a Western Sydney University student?

At Western Sydney University Village we are able to accommodate students from all educational institutions (including TAFE and private Colleges). Please note you must be able to provide proof of enrollment.

Return back to previous page

Couldn't find an answer?

Powered by Zendesk