We recommend bringing the bare minimum when you first arrive, that way you and your new roommates can work out who buys what to avoid a double up of certain items. However, below is a list of what you’ll need;
- A copy of your ID, such as your passport or drivers licence to assist during your check in.
- Bedding and linen, including a pillow.
- Towels and tea towels.
- Food and household supplies - until you can arrange a group shop with your housemates.
- Cooking equipment, crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils etc.
- Laundry supplies.
- anything else you need to bring so that the village feels like home!