If you are a domestic first year student applying through UAC / VTAC / QTAC / TISC you may be eligible for First Year Exemption.
You are eligible if:
* You did not get accepted to the university
* Were accepted to another university
* The course is now wholly offered online (ie not being taught internally)
- If your contract has not commenced you will be refunded your security deposit and cleaning fee where applicable. Please note the application fee and registration fee if applicable are non refundable.
- If your contract has started, you are liable for rent up to the date of notification/moving out of the village. Your security deposit and associated fees (excluding application, registration and cleaning fees where applicable) will be refunded.
Please note that First Year Exemption will not apply where you have accepted a university offer but you elect to defer or withdraw from your studies. You must notify village management in writing (resident notification) within 5 days from the UAC / VTAC / QTAC / TISC Main Round offers release date (generally around late January – refer to the UAC / VTAC / QTAC / TISC website for actual dates).
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com