Can I live at the village if I do not study at the University of Melbourne?

We can accommodate students from most higher education institutions. Proof of enrollment will be required to secure a room. If you are unsure if you are eligible please email us at 

Return back to previous page

Couldn't find an answer?

Powered by Zendesk