Can I live at the village if I do not study at the University of Melbourne?

Unfortunately, we only accept students studying at the University of Melbourne and full time Victorian College of Arts (VCA) students.

Trinity College students are unfortunately unable to stay at the village as well.

Return back to previous page

Couldn't find an answer?

Powered by Zendesk