Can I live at the village if I do not study at Griffith University?

The Village accepts students studying at Griffith University, Griffith College, and the Griffith English Language Insitute (GELI).

If you are studying at another tertiary institution in Queensland please contact us and we may be able to accommodate you upon management's approval.

Return back to previous page

Couldn't find an answer?

Powered by Zendesk