How do I top up my bond?

If your rent has increased on signing a new Residential Tenancy Agreement you will be asked to pay a top-up bond to make up the difference. 

You can make payment by going into reception or you can make an online payment via Credit card by logging into your account via the CLV website 

Select Account Summary

It's important that you only make a payment to RTA Bond when directed to by the village staff. 

Tick RTA Bond and click Make payment

Enter the amount to pay as advised by the village as the top-up difference. 

Return back to previous page

Couldn't find an answer?

Powered by Zendesk